- Are you a Master Cosmetologist, Esthetician, LPN, RN, APRN, PA or an MD?
- Would you like to learn more about a career in the cosmetic laser field?
- Do you have questions about the new laws regulating cosmetic lasers?
- Do you have experience with cosmetic lasers but not the required certification for licensure with the Georgia Composite Medical Board?
- Does your staff need certification training to meet the requirements of the new GA law?
We Can Help You Obtain Your Laser Training Certificate Classes to comply with Georgia State Law. Call us at Glow Anti-Aging Center and Medical Spa – a medical spa and training facility in Alpharetta, GA. We offer a comprehensive certificate course training that is directly instructed by a Certified Nurse Trainer and MD. Our certificate courses are guaranteed for licensure with the Georgia Composite Medical Board.
You must hold a license as a Master Cosmetologist, Esthetician, LPN, RN, APRN or PA. to qualify for our training courses and to apply to the Georgia Medical Composite Board.
- A comprehensive curriculum that includes a 60 hour preceptor-ship in lasers.
- Additional advanced training in Dermapen, and Dermaplane.
- Assistance with the Medical Board application, which includes complimentary notary services.
- Convenient, interest free payment plans.
- Class curriculum covers Laser Safety, Physics and Operations on the following modalities:
- The Icon™ Aesthetic System is the next generation of platform technology, 1540 Fractional Laser (Resurfacing); MaxG (Vessels and Pigment; MaxR (hair removal for all skin types; Nd: Yag/1064 NM Wavelength.(hair removal for all skin types; Nd: Yag/1064 NM Wavelength.
If you have any questions please contact us at 770-740-8444